In this episode, January interviews Briana Christine of Bikini Body Mommy! January and Briana discuss turning hardships into advantages and how when backed into a corner is when some of the best inspiration for new opportunities are created!
- 00:00 – Briana Christine & Bikini Body Mommy introduction
- 03:04 – Sizes change as life changes
- 04:31 – Sharing baby bump on sisal media
- 05:12 – Struggling with insecurity during pregnancy
- 06:06 – Women’s empowerment
- 07:26 – You do you, boo
- 09:52 – Helping women break the shame cycle
- 10:44 – Briana’s story
- 16:07 – We’re allowed to grow and change
- 16:57 – You are not alone
- 19:15 – Turning hardships into an advantage
- 26:02 – Creating opportunity when backed into a corner
- 27:41 – The space in between diet culture and body positivity
- 33:33 – The empowerment of outing yourself
- 35:11 – Talking January’s sobriety
- 37:41 – Setting boundaries in an online space
- 40:00 – Being loving with yourself
- 43:03 – What would you tell yourself when you were a child?
- 45:31 – One final takeaway from Briana
- 48:00 – About the Bikini Body Mommy app
Briana is a southern-California mom of six, former 100 lb. transformation success story, certified personal trainer, and body-positivity guru who’s personal weight-loss struggles and expertise in fitness and nutrition, led her to found the relatable home-based, fitness-lifestyle movement for moms called BIKINI BODY MOMMY™.
Briana’s down-to-earth and real approach to the madness of working out, and embracing your body after having children, is why millions of moms around the world chose to follow her daily workout videos and relatable at-home lifestyle advice on social media every-single-day.
Having personally been every weight, shape, and size imaginable after becoming a mom herself, Briana delivers an empowering personal message to her millions of devoted followers that every-BODY has a “Bikini Body” regardless of your current weight, shape, or size.
Through a healthy approach to the transformation process, which Briana believes begins from the inside-out, she inspires millions of women around the world who are committed to loving their bodies and improving their lives everyday.
Want more of Mama J? Join January Harshe’s patreon to get access to more bonus content than she’s ever shared before! Content like bonus podcast episodes, live Qs & As, a signed copy of the Birth Without Fear book, handwritten letters, one-on-one video chats, and more! Simply click here to become a January’s Podcast patron!