This episode, January chats with Alaya B. about reclaiming yourself, healing inter-generational trauma, self regulation, and the importance of female friendships, and how fun is a currency to name a few!
- 00:00 – Alaya B intro
- 03:19 – Choosing her own name
- 04:30 – Not stuck in a box
- 06:07 – Being a certified Tony Robbins coach
- 09:24 – Finding your own voice
- 10:58 – Reclaiming yourself
- 13:53 – Truth of the world
- 18:31 – Doing inner child work
- 21:37 – Being “bratty”
- 23:26 – Being self aware
- 25:13 – What do you wish you had as a child?
- 27:36 – Healing inter-generational trauma
- 36:57 – January’s true desire
- 40:39 – The courage to be happy
- 42:55 – Not all currency is money
- 48:33 – Go back to how you feel
- 53:19 – The growing or shrinking circle around us
- 56:24 – Self regulation
- 1:01:51 – Never wanting to disappoint
- 1:03:40 – The importance of female friendships
- 1:06:49 – The most radical, powerful relationship in the world
- 1:16:00 – January’s admission about Birth Without Fear
- 1:21:35 – Don’t wait until turning 40
- 1:26:03 – Taking credit for good kids
Alaya B. is a Certified Strategic Intervention life and parenting coach with a Masters degree in education and extensive Conscious Discipline training. In her years as a coach, Alaya has seen how transformative and empowering her modalities and applications are. Using methods inspired by Conscious Discipline, Tony Robbins, Harville Hendrix, Melody Beattie, and Esther Hicks, each individual gains the insight they need to elevate their life, themselves, their parenting and their relationships to extraordinary levels.
Want more of Mama J? Join January Harshe’s patreon to get access to more bonus content than she’s ever shared before! Content like bonus podcast episodes, live Qs & As, a signed copy of the Birth Without Fear book, handwritten letters, one-on-one video chats, and more! Simply click here to become a January’s Podcast patron!